Photo

Warning for Spazzster: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 21 February 2013 - 02:33 PM

User: Spazzster
Infraction: 8. All accounts must have a valid WoW profile.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please fix your profile so your character links to your main.

Original Post:

I'd like to understand better why you say "Mastery>Haste" - Through different sims of different gear sets and different fight types, I have found a varied weights for these stats. In select cases, Mastery can be greater than haste, but in other cases I find that Haste>mastery or Mastery = haste (when the numbers are within .05 of each other) - On top of this I've been quoted weights, normalized to int, routinely under .5 of int. Only in Heavy movement fights has Mastery and Haste scored above .5 of int, suggesting that gemming pure int is slightly better over all.

Now, as I understand it, the weights show the gain from the "Next point of a given stat" and doesn't show the possibly exponential gain from stacking over time - That said, Simcraft only plots out the next 1000 points, and even at that, in my current gear, haste comes out the winner there (not by much, but it does).

Is there any data out there showing the long range benefits of favoring one stat over the other (say, 5K to 10K worth of points in the future)?

#2 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 22 February 2013 - 08:39 PM

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason:

Fixed his profile really quickly and was very polite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users