Photo

Warning for Swordlight: 9. Do not sign your posts.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 24 February 2013 - 01:35 AM

User: Swordlight
Infraction: 9. Do not sign your posts.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please don't sign your posts it just adds unnecessary volume to the thread. Also read more carefully the comments of this thread and the original Ret thread. The information you are asking is located there.

Original Post:

At the danger of getting flamed or nuked, I wonder if some kind souls could help me set up my CLCInfo for both a Ret and a Prot Spec? I've just spent a few months seriously ill and need to get back into some semblance of WoW activity again. I had CLCInfo set up beautifully for my Ret Spec (4 Piece LFR Tier set) and sort of for my dungeons spec (5 Piece LFR Tier set).

Somehow my kids seemed to mess up all the settings and I have tried reinstalling it but no joy with the strings for Ret and Prot. Also I need a pointer to a simple guide I can use to reset up all my icon watching, cooldowns etc.

I know we don't all like these add ons normally, but it will be a huge help for me while I build muscle memory and get myself back into the game. Really appreciate your help as I'm just stuck at the moment.

Thanks,

Swordlight

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users