1 reply to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:06 PM

Post: Shaman: Simple Questions thread, a rule-7-free zone (Mists edition)
User: pessadilla
Infraction: Multiple Violations

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

First of all, yes there is an elemental thread. There are only 3 active for MoP, the restoration one, the enhancement one and the elemental one so it is really hard to miss. Second, the only thing I had to do to answer to this question was to go to simcraft.com. On their first page they had a post of how simcraft is updated for 5.2. It is as easy as re-downloading it to do it again. It would actually have taken you less of a time to do that than to even write this post.

Original Post:

Right now there are pretty much three ways to go:
UF/EB with mastery, still good with mostly T14 gear
PE/AS with haste reforges, might be slighty better (for me it gives around 300 more dps with iLvL500 gear)
PE/EM with haste reforges, slightly worse than PE/AS, but better suited for burst-fights.

As 5.2 goes on, PE/AS and PE/EM will start to gain a greater advantage over UF/EB because of trinkets and meta-gem favoring haste.

Excuse me, there is no tread for elemental so I will ask here. Does this hold true for elemental as well?
Also, Is there a new version of simcraft for 5.2 or the same version from 5.1 update automatically?

#2 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 March 2013 - 06:09 PM

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason:

Rephrased his post and reposted it in the appropriate thread, was also very polite about it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users