Photo

Warning for Ryethe: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 March 2013 - 05:08 PM

User: Ryethe
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

If you are directly replying to a post just above you, there is really no need to quote the whole post as it will only add clutter to the thread.

Original Post:

Does anyone else here have a Bad Juju trinket? I noticed the other night that after I got it with around 43% melee haste that it had a very low uptime of 8-12%, but when I went back to stacking mastery and has around 20% haste tonight on the pulls the average was around 20%, sometimes dipping and sometimes going as high as 25%

Has anyone else had similar results, has an explanation for this that I am not thinking about, or possibly that I have been subjected to some of the weirdest extremes in how a trinkets should work versus how they are working that I have ever seen.

Because this is seriously confusing me and I was wondering if they maybe bugged something specifically to enhancement and how rppm functions or something.

Our hunter last night had a 4% uptime on that trinket in an 8 minute fight where he was constantly shooting something.

When I tested them on PTR (prior to the RPPM attack speed / haste change even) I found all of the RPPM trinkets to be very very streaky. For example testing Lei-Shen I once only got a proc just before intermission. On the next pull I got 4 procs before the first intermission creating a wild DPS swing. I never knew when to expect the trinkets to proc. If you're looking to time burst windows and/or line trinkets up with CDs/fight buffs these RPPM trinkets definitely do not seem like the way to go at the moment even if on average they produce more DPS for a Patchwerk fight.

#2 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 08 March 2013 - 07:50 PM

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason:

He fixed the post.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users