Photo

Warning for Udain: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 March 2013 - 02:58 PM

User: Udain
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Although this is a good starter post you need to do a little more research to back up your findings. Numbers and comparisons always help to get your point through.

Original Post:

Gone very quiet in here post 5.2!

If you check the global logs (and I am talking 25man) looks like the biggest numbers are coming from an "atonement" spec, with the player reforging to either haste or crit from mastery and spirit

Using smite/solace (holy fire) with penance and pom on CD as needed and spirit shell when useful for the fight

PoH seems to be used a lot less

I tried haste vs the spec above (but not reforging spirit as most in above spec have) and I could do reasonable numbers against someone using crit in atonement
Healing done - 07-03 21:04 - Starlight - World of Logs

Skurge ran a crit spec and used mainly atonement (dont believe he reforged spirit though) - I was using haste and mainly PoH

Anyone else getting a feeling yet for how this is working out?

I am going to try atonement next with a reforge of spirit as well relying on solace to get me out of regen problems
Spot healing with penance to tank for buff, PoM on CD, and SS on required from RL. PwS for oh shit moments and on tank.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users