Photo

Infraction for Xerakon: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 06:58 PM

User: Xerakon
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This isn't a help desk, and we don't do personalized gear and play advice.

Original Post:

Could someone take a look at my armory and tell me if there's anything I can do for my current gear?

Talamandas @ Stormrage - Community - World of Warcraft

I'm getting destroyed on Horridon. Tanks are doing tons better DPS than I am. I realize that I am being held back by a blue dagger, but there's nothing I can really quite do about that until I get a lucky drop. I'm getting harped on to push more into mastery and haste, but I'm jut not seeing where I can do it without obliterating the exp cap. As it is, my gear is already hit-heavy, but I'm reforged out of all of it that I can. The only changes I see I can make are in the gems, which, if I do that, will take away agility from the socket matching bonuses.

As far as play on Horridon, I start on boss for the start (using DPS CDs), then sprint to first door as it opens to help adds. I DPS each one down in kill order. Back to boss after they're all down. On second door, I'm assigned to a priest to interrupt the entire fight, then onto the effluences. As we move into third door, I pretty much have been AoEing adds from the start to try to tricks them onto tank initially, then go into single-targetting warlords, then through the rest in KO. And that's as far as we get because adds stack hard between third and fourth doors. But my DPS by end of the fight is anywhere between 55-60k. Not sure what I can do for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users