Photo

Warning for Demeia: 10. Do not respond to terrible posts.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 13 March 2013 - 07:04 PM

User: Demeia
Infraction: 10. Do not respond to terrible posts.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Report bad posts instead of replying to them.

Original Post:

As far as play on Horridon, I start on boss for the start (using DPS CDs), then sprint to first door as it opens to help adds. I DPS each one down in kill order. Back to boss after they're all down. On second door, I'm assigned to a priest to interrupt the entire fight, then onto the effluences. As we move into third door, I pretty much have been AoEing adds from the start to try to tricks them onto tank initially, then go into single-targetting warlords, then through the rest in KO. And that's as far as we get because adds stack hard between third and fourth doors. But my DPS by end of the fight is anywhere between 55-60k. Not sure what I can do for this. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Several rogues are suggesting Marked for Death for the adds. If you only apply it to an add that will die quickly, that is 5 combo points that will be available as soon as the target dies. But you then need to remember that you have to play old-school mutilate and rupture/mutilate at 4 or 5 combo points. I tried it, it seemed to help, but we don't have any super-skilled tab-target ranged experts who would embarrass me so I always look OK meter-wise.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users