Photo

Infraction for Askreddit: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 14 March 2013 - 11:31 AM

User: Askreddit
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Your questions have been answered in this thread -- some in the discussion posts, and most in the guide post at the start of the thread.

Original Post:

Hello, I reactivated my account 13 days ago and I have noticed a of couple changes that have left me with questions. I have read all 21 pages of this post, so if the questions were already answered it's probably because I missed it.

1. Should Rupture always be used at 5 combo points just like Envenom?
2. Is expertise cap mandatory?

I read that the best way to AoE is to use Fan of Knives as a combo point builder, pull your energy, then envenom and spam Fan of Knives. I've usually been pulling to ~80 energy before I Envenom and spam Fan of Knives.

3. Should I build 5 combo points before I use Envenom?

When Shadow Blades is active, I sometimes get close to energy capping, so I use mulitate to prevent it; I usually hold on clipping the envenom buff until I "feel" like I'm close to 5 combo points from Anticipation. Since I cast 2-3 mutilates during Shadow Blades while waiting for my envenom buff to get close to wearing off, I feel like I may be going past 5 Anticipation combo points and wasting a combo point or two.

4. Should I be ignoring the envenom buff and clip it way earlier during that energy rush?
5. Is there an addon to keep track of your combo points from Anticipation?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users