Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.
Message to User:
Your questions have been answered in this thread -- some in the discussion posts, and most in the guide post at the start of the thread.
Hello, I reactivated my account 13 days ago and I have noticed a of couple changes that have left me with questions. I have read all 21 pages of this post, so if the questions were already answered it's probably because I missed it.
1. Should Rupture always be used at 5 combo points just like Envenom?
2. Is expertise cap mandatory?
I read that the best way to AoE is to use Fan of Knives as a combo point builder, pull your energy, then envenom and spam Fan of Knives. I've usually been pulling to ~80 energy before I Envenom and spam Fan of Knives.
3. Should I build 5 combo points before I use Envenom?
When Shadow Blades is active, I sometimes get close to energy capping, so I use mulitate to prevent it; I usually hold on clipping the envenom buff until I "feel" like I'm close to 5 combo points from Anticipation. Since I cast 2-3 mutilates during Shadow Blades while waiting for my envenom buff to get close to wearing off, I feel like I may be going past 5 Anticipation combo points and wasting a combo point or two.
4. Should I be ignoring the envenom buff and clip it way earlier during that energy rush?
5. Is there an addon to keep track of your combo points from Anticipation?