Photo

Infraction for alfehdy: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 15 March 2013 - 05:24 PM

User: alfehdy
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Rule 1: Start your sentences with a capital letter and always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where you use it in a sentence. End your sentences with a single period or question mark, and don't put a space before punctuation at the end of a sentence. Don't start a new line when you start a new sentence.

Rules 2 & 9: You don't need to start and end your post with a friendly greeting like a letter. Just say what you have to say.

Rule 6: The class has changed. The gear has changed, including set bonuses and trinkets. The fights are different. Of course the stat weights have changed.

Rule 7: "I can't figure out how to use the spread sheet" is a more basic question than the general discussion that goes on in this thread.

Rule 8: There is no character with that name on that realm. Fix your profile, we don't allow anonymous posting.

Original Post:

hello guyz

i am using the shadow craft spreadsheet and i cant find how many dps i can get from 2 or 4 set bonus from tier 14 or 15
i dont know if i removed an item from set bonus to replace with 522 ilvl that i will have + dps or - dps due to this !

also i find its strange that stat weight are different from last patch 5.1
am assignation and i get now that haste stat is 1.1 while mastery is 1.099 !!!!

please help me to understand

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users