Photo

Warning for wilegenuis: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 11:13 AM

User: wilegenuis
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This post does not offer anything to the theorycrafting thread. Please don't use this thread as a board for your personal opinions.

Original Post:

It seems that despite the amount of love MM got in 5.2, the DPS meters shows great favor for SV and BM over MM. theorycrafting on the other hand shows an equal DPS (or near equal) between the 3 specs with no clear winner for single boss fight.
As a hunter that only play MM I often wonder what is the reason for it. Is it the laziness of hunters to re-learn a new spec once they already mastered a valid spec. It is the (assumed) difficult DPS rotation of MM. Is it the MOP mechanics that require a lot of AOE or is it just follow the raidbots/WOL herd (or horde).
I suspect that most hunters just follow the general media which mostly quote SV and BM for the leading specs and don't bother to drill down to numbers. For me it is just fine as I always love to see me ranked in WOL.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users