Photo

Warning for CrenVerdis: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 03 April 2013 - 12:30 AM

Post: Blood Tanking - Actively Mitigating since before it was cool
User: CrenVerdis
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Start your sentences with a capital letter, and always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where in a sentence you use it.

Also pay special attention to my reply to your post in the thread, and the included warning.

Original Post:

sadly i haven't the vial right now, but do it inherit some kind of icd? If it doesn't it might be beneficial to use it with , since when we talking about 15-20ish mobs that normally means we tank/kite* adds like Tortos bats (not the best example but you get my point). Now i could see the niche use of both trinkets especially when you aoe stun/remorseless winter the adds and you take/would take a couple of simultaneous hits. Popping the shado-pan trinket right before the adds synchronized hit you; this increases the value/use of the shado-pan trinket and it increases the probability to procc the vial. When those adds hit harder you can make an even better use of the stacked mastery procc. Very niche but i think that might be worth the near worthless valor points. At least that were my observations of the shado-pan trinket so far, even without the vial, in challenge modes, that it helps survive synchronized hits.

I would do some min max math on it if i could get the icd and the max stackable size confirmed. :)

*)kite used here for "ohh sh*t" moments when you kite. The hits are normally synchronized (or within the 1,5 to 2s time window) when you need to run through or beside them.

€dith:
assuming 40ish dodge percent effective (with trinket procc) it still only proccs on 1.6% of the overall hits. Rendering my trail of thought, a trail of fail for increased and forced vial proccs. :(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users