Photo

Warning for Henkerxp: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 23 April 2013 - 05:44 AM

User: Henkerxp
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This question is more appropriate for the simple questions thread I will move it there but next time consider carefully where you are posting.

Original Post:

Hi,

this is my first post on EJ after years of just reading it. I am playing a mainly Fistweaving Monk...this means at the current tier, i am in melee range of the boss in about 11/12 bosses focusing more on BoK/TP than Uplift for spending Chi (unless high raid damage). I can achieve singletarget dps of about 40k-60k while maintaining a high HPS. With this in mind i have one concern i would like to discuss here.

Personally, i kinda think that the healing legendary metagem does not really suit my playstyle at all in terms of fistweaving since i barely have any manaproblems if managed properly. I could see use of the proc to spam 3 quick jabs for getting chi or if low on mana jab tp jab. What i am thinking more about is, how viable would be the other legendary meta gems? The haste proc of the castermeta seems viable too, but it only procs on spelldamage which would mean it only procs of chiwave. More interesting would be the physicaldmgmeta which procs of styles like jab/BoK/Tp (correct me if i am wrong). So...two questions:

1: is the healermeta really good for fistweaving (with about no manaproblem) ?
2: Are other legendary metagems (more) viable for fistweaving ?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users