No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 29 April 2013 - 09:09 PM

Post: [Ret 5.2 MoP] Retribution Concordance (RetCon) - Who ordered the Mogu'gai Panda?
User: Rathimis
Infraction: The Banhammer

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

How about u go fuck your hand and lick it clean. It was a legitimate unanswered question. Stupid bullshit like this does nothing good for your boards

Dear Rathimis,

You have received a warning at Elitist Jerks.

Reason:
-------
7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Instead of plainly asking for answers please invest more time in your posts by researching your topic more.
-------

Original Post:
http://elitistjerks....16/#post2277516

Is it possible that the 15% to sword of light will make the value of haste less than half of strength?

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Elitist Jerks

You received a warning. It cost zero points and it advised you to do more research when you post rather than just asking a question. Your attack therefore was unjustified and if I may add a little disturbing. As for your suggestion. I would rather do something more lucrative with my time. Like banning you altogether. Now you have the time too to enjoy your own suggestions and ideas as to what you consider to be fun.

Original Post:

Is it possible that the 15% to sword of light will make the value of haste less than half of strength?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users