• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kenjona

Kenjona

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:14 PM

I am noticing that DBM and Blizzard is having a consistant issue with being in raid groups:

When I try and switch my talents while in a groups (raid or party). Blizzard UI(?) says DBM is attempting something not allowed by DBM and I cannot switch talents unless I turn DBM off. This does not seem always happen the first time I am in the raid group and I attempt to switch but does any time afterwards.

While in normal PvE raids/parties this is not as much of an issue as I can usually have time to reset and reload DBM. When I am in Arenas and Rated Battle grounds, it becomes a serious issue due to the timer before start of battle.

Effectively I need to listen to the PvP strategy for that map/enemy group. Change my talents to suit the strategy (Am I guarding flag, am I going to Lumber mill, do I need to be in AOE spec/talents, single target flag/healer kill. Etc...). Now I need to reset DBM becuase it is interferring with that.
Is there a work around or fix for this?

I apologize in advance if this is asked somewhere else. New to being in here and I am sure my search skills are somewhat lacking.

#2 Tandanu

Tandanu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 05:08 PM

Try to install this addon: !NoTaint - WoW AddOns - WowAce

It should fix the taint issue for popup dialogs.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users