35 replies to this topic

#1 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:36 PM

Hey guys

I love DBM and hate Bigwigs so I'm wondering if there's any way you can grab the timer information and orb count from bigwigs to implement?

There needs to be a blue warning message and warning sound for the lightning debuff, as well as optional countdown timer so melee know when they need to run out. And if you use the priority list thing idea below, the timer could count down for both the players to maximize damage. Just some thoughts.

Another good feature would be to add marker to the person who gets lightning debuff (skull) and a marker to the furthest player from the target (x).

Also a really cool thing that would help a lot of guilds is to add some sort of "priority list" for the lightning. If a person is picked it will either grab the person at the top of the list and say "you're next" or do the person in line. Preferably next in line because people will always know who they're before and after.

Example:

Zebra
Lion
Tiger
Bear
Dog
Cat

If Lion is picked, it will tell Tiger "You're next!" and cycle through the 8 people or so for 10 man and the amount 25 man uses. Then when tiger gets the debuff it will tell Bear you're next so he can move in.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:49 PM

I'd very much like to add better raden support. grabbing the timers from bigwigs is out of the question though. For one, I am unable to verify their accuracy. I'm aware of other timers in bigwigs where mine are more accurate for example.

If you have ra-den logs you could give us permission to see, we could definitely use those to impliment any missing timers and warnings however.

I have not done ra-den yet as my guild is 10/13H and so I'm only 11/13 experienced (which is why the lei shen and ra-den mods are not up to level of quality i want them to be). So any information on what key timers/warnings you'd like to see and extra description on requested features would help tremendously too.

#3 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 10:51 PM

I'd very much like to add better raden support. grabbing the timers from bigwigs is out of the question though. For one, I am unable to verify their accuracy. I'm aware of other timers in bigwigs where mine are more accurate for example.

If you have ra-den logs you could give us permission to see, we could definitely use those to impliment any missing timers and warnings however.

I have not done ra-den yet as my guild is 10/13H and so I'm only 11/13 experienced (which is why the lei shen and ra-den mods are not up to level of quality i want them to be). So any information on what key timers/warnings you'd like to see and extra description on requested features would help tremendously too.

Well if you look at skill banner's video

Video: Ra-den Heroic 10-man by Skill Banner warlock PoV :: WoWProgress - World of Warcraft Rankings

You can see they have a rough estimate of when the orbs come out for both phases. If you could add any sort of rough estimate and the counter like (3) Orb Spawn that would help a ton because guilds ignore the 3rd or 4th orbs to soak. I also edited my post a little bit.

#4 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:02 PM

The way unstable vita works is it will initially pick 1 person a few seconds into the fight, and that person along with the next person on the list has to run out to take the debuff. When the lightning happens it jumps to the next person. So you're basically passing it back and forth through 6-8 people. Then at 3-4 orb spawn you let raden soak the red orb first then blue to reset the stacks and the unstable vita phase again.

1. A -----> B
2. C <----- B
3. C -----> D

Just cycles through each person in the raid

#5 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 10 May 2013 - 11:05 PM

Also Lei shen is actually pretty good and really no issues there

#6 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:42 AM

Also Lei shen is actually pretty good and really no issues there

everything is good on heroic? isn't it missing warnings like helm of command?

the cd timers for abilities he gains perm actually work? still 20 second cds and he just keeps buff away from pillars at all times?

#7 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 12:57 AM

so the strat is to ignore anima mechanics and keep looping vita phase?

I added personal warnings for anina/vita sensitivity and unstable anima/vita.. the unstable ones use the severe sound while sensitive just uses regular sound. I added audio countdown for vita debuff on you and a targettimer everyone sees. I made the creation alert count now and it resets any time he changes phases.

to really do more i need a good log.

#8 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:30 AM

everything is good on heroic? isn't it missing warnings like helm of command?

the cd timers for abilities he gains perm actually work? still 20 second cds and he just keeps buff away from pillars at all times?

You're right on helm. I didn't get it much on our attempts. Maybe 10-20 times total and I just reacted quickly because it's obvious when you get it :)

From what I remember and could tell everything was timed properly. I remember specifically calling out diffusion chain timer. It may have been a second off. Actually now that I think about it there was a second delay between diffusion and overcharge during intermission. Basically they both line up on the second set of diffusion / overcharge. The phase goes like this:

Diffusion
Overcharge
Bouncing goes out
Helm
Static Shock
Diffusion + Overcharge
Bouncing goes out
Helm
Static

I would provide a log but I don't think we're putting them up yet

As for Ra-Den (I get confused what the actual phases are) but the fight basically works like this:

You only kill red anima orbs the entire fight. The fight starts "neutral" and once you kill the first anima it will start the vita? phase. And from then on you kill as many anima orbs as possible. The unstable vita picks a random target a few seconds into the fight and that person will run out, and the next on list runs to opposite side. Lightning crosses and the second person stays and third person runs to where first person was. So basically you just have an order of people. There is an add that spawns 30-40s into the fight and then every 50 or 60s after that.

Around the 3-4 orb depending on how many you use in the rotation + paladin bop to remove debuff is when you let the boss eat an anima orb and then blue orb shortly after (basically just move boss slightly closer to red). So the idea is to have as few red orbs hit the boss before the last phase. I am pretty sure you do two resets and the boss should enter phase 2 (40%).

During phase 2 you just kill every red orb until around 15-20% and then let the rest hit. A soaker (similar to elegon) has to be near the orb or it will destroy the raid.

So the biggest things we need a warning for is:

- First person to get unstable vita
- Next person on list, if you're able to do that (will really help)
- Warning when he is casting materials of creation (orb spawn)
- What number orb spawn it is on timer and announce
- Phase 2 when an anima red orb spawns if possible

Timers:

- Add spawn
- Timer for when the unstable vita is about to go down (it jumps when it falls)
- Next orb spawn
- Next orb spawn phase 2

#9 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 01:57 AM

Here's the log page. Officer said just go ahead and apply for it

World of Logs - Real Time Raid Analysis

We have some lei shen attempts over 10 minutes, but our kill wasn't logged because someone restarted and we're missing ra-den consequently.

#10 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:00 AM

" Phase 2 when an anima red orb spawns if possible"
this would be corrupted orbs?

if you could do a huge favor, run this mod and record fight
Transcriptor - r180 - WoW AddOns - WowAce

if you can't make logs public yet. you can just PM me a log or maybe you can get some precise timers for me. just use expression editor and run an expression such as this

(spellid = 138331 or spellid = 138332 or spellid = 138297 or spellid = 138288 or spellid = 138308) and fulltype = SPELL_AURA_APPLIED or (spellid = 138338 or spellid = 138339 or spellid = 138321 or spellid = 139087) and fulltype = SPELL_CAST_START or (spellid = 138333 or spellid = 138334) and fulltype = SPELL_CAST_SUCCESS

^this should basically return most key abilities i could think of and filter events like SPELL_DAMAGE and stuff. it won't include his power tough which may make things that are based off his current energy level not very precise on an individual basis. A transcriptor log would be more complete, especially if anything is missing from combat log.

#11 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:06 AM

" Phase 2 when an anima red orb spawns if possible"
this would be corrupted orbs?

if you could do a huge favor, run this mod and record fight
Transcriptor - r180 - WoW AddOns - WowAce

if you can't make logs public yet. you can just PM me a log or maybe you can get some precise timers for me. just use expression editor and run an expression such as this

^this should basically return most key abilities i could think of and filter events like SPELL_DAMAGE and stuff. it won't include his power tough which may make things that are based off his current energy level not very precise on an individual basis. A transcriptor log would be more complete, especially if anything is missing from combat log.

Yes corrupted anima.

I'll run that on sunday when we go back for him. Do you think any of the other addons has the spell ids already?

#12 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 May 2013 - 02:09 AM

I requested access to that log you linked using dummy name mysticalDBM ( i had to create a separate login so i don't have to leave my own guilds logs first)

spellids are pretty easy to figure out off wowhead. it's timers you need logs for.

#13 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:06 AM

If you still have access, we should have Ra-den log attempts up later. Is there any way you could point me to how to add a rough timer for orb spawns? And when you get the exact timer, I'll just replace those files.

#14 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

I'll put a commented out cd for orbs in mod now. then once you know timing, uncomment and change that "12" to correct timing in between casts

--local timerCreationCD = mod:NewCDCountTimer(12, 138321)
^ remove the -- and change 12 to right timing, then go to

elseif args.spellId == 138321 then
creationCount = creationCount + 1
warnCreation:Show(creationCount)
--timerCreationCD:Start(nil, creationCount)

and remove the -- there as well. save and you'l have a rough timer. Granted this will work between casts but phase changes it may not update if timing resets between phases, that will require analyzing transcriptor log i hope you're able to reproduce tonight. your wol may give me some roughs and enable me to get some timers in later after your raid, but transcriptor will be even better.

#15 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:33 AM

I saw in there some comments.

Not everyone needs to swap exactly to the add, it is recommended, but depending on tank it can vary.

No range frame should be needed. The unstable vita will pick furthest target. I think raid icons would help? maybe? skull = person with debuff and X = furthest person.

Is there anything I need to know to use transciptor

#16 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:35 AM

so the add warning should be changed to a SPELL announced not a SWITCH, to warn one is up but not necessarily to tell you what to do with it?

range frame not for vita but for unstable anima? granted probably not applicable on your strat.

#17 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 12:43 AM

Ya I have no idea what unstable anima does. I don't think anyone does that strat.

Right I don't think a switch is the best thing there. Your group does need to swap, but it's not required everyone does. The add has ~8mil hp and it just has to be stunned/silenced and moved away from group before it dies. You definitely don't want people on the add when the orbs spawn. Orbs have the highest priority.

Also, not 100% sure but I think the unstable vita debuff is quicker in 25 man

#18 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:07 AM

hmm the counter is not updating

#19 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:08 AM

i see some logs starting to appear now, i'm going to dig in right away and see what i can do

#20 tenix25

tenix25

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 22 posts

Posted 13 May 2013 - 03:13 AM

ya it's resetting on phase change going 1 1 2 3 1 2

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users