Photo

Warning for metalfiend84: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 12 May 2013 - 09:27 PM

User: metalfiend84
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This is the wrong thread to post such questions. We don't offer custom made individual advise. Also please don't link your armory, we can see your character from your profile on the left of your post.

Original Post:

Not sure why my dps is struggling so badly as 1h fury, but I'm only pushing around 85-90k dps on average for most fights, have tried looking on here for more information on fury but most of the thread seems to be about arms. my armory is Steveniv @ Lightbringer - Community - World of Warcraft. As far as I know and as far as noxxic says, stat priority is hit(cap)=expertise(cap) > str> crit> mastery> haste. I am reforging lessor stats to crit and were I cannot reforge to crit I have reforged to mastery. rotation that I believe is accurate is BT > CS > RB(when up) > WS(on proc) > HS(rage dump, use mostly only over 80+ rage) > WS(rage dump 40+ rage). I try my best to time CD's with enrage, usually using it off the start when I proc Bloodbath with CS(have them macroed together, and also using BS and zerker rage when applicable, I seem to be struggle to keep up rage and also (which i'm sure is bad luck) sometimes getting proc starved on RB, sometimes can go through two full rotations without seeing a RB or more. any feedback will greatly be appreciated, thank you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users