Photo

Warning for xeroche: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 May 2013 - 01:34 AM

User: xeroche
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

As a rule of thumb when posting always start your sentences with capital letter and capitalize the first person pronoun “I”. Also please don't use chat like abbreviations as "ur" and such. Some paragraph structure would also help the readability of your post too.

Original Post:

I understand what your saying in a sense but looking just now at world of logs and seeing monks that are rated everyone who has a high rating their number 1 spell is uplift which is correct followed by renewing mist. These are you 2 biggest aoe heals and best heals it doesn't matter if your in mist or fist form. If done properly you keep your uplift and your renewing mist on target with your thunder focus tea always being used on cd. Also i find it that gift of the serpent becomes alot more useful when fistweaving b/c your dropping your orbs right in melee range so people are always picking them up and there not exploding after 1 min for half the damage. The real question when looking at the charts is seeing these top rated monks using soothing mist which doesn't seem to be all that often although when in mist weaving form that is your go to spell when not aoeing. So the question then becomes if i manage to keep my up time of renewing mist and uplift the same amount as a mistweaver does does my eminence overall pull ahead of the few times ur casting renewing mist? If it does then technically speaking your going to put out the same numbers. The biggest thing that most fist weavers dont do is uplift and keep renewing mist on the target but if you do that your going to push the same exact numbers. It just boils down to how hard your eminence statue hits for compared to soothing mist.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users