• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 The Cheat

The Cheat

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 18 May 2013 - 08:30 PM

The target warnings for Overcharge and Static Shock do not work at all during any part of phase 1 and 2 (can't comment on phase 3 Heroic since I haven't seen it) and only work during the intermissions. They used to work for the first two weeks or so of 5.2, but have since been broken.

Is this functionality intended? If so, I'd suggest adding an option to re-enable this functaionlity, as it is pretty useful information even during regular phases.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 May 2013 - 09:55 PM

bug. it was only supposed to disable the arrows and "near" special warnings during regular phases and only for melee. This is because in general melee stay on boss and don't run to static shocks or overcharges, instead they are run to melee. However i had a "return" where there should have been something else

#3 The Cheat

The Cheat

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

That actually brings up an interesting point. In our 10-man we've had melee, on rare occasions, get Overcharged during a normal phase (not intermission) while being right next to the boss (i.e. not out at range). I'm guessing the option is supposed to take that possibility in to account, right? Your mention of "near" warnings makes me believe so, if I'm understanding you correctly.

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 22 May 2013 - 04:53 PM

my code assumes that if it goes on a melee, the other melee don't need to move to it, they should all be together, it's ranged that may need to move in.
if it's on a ranged, typically other ranged move to it melee stay in melee unless you just have too heavy of a melee comp in 10 man i suppose. basically melee just never get the "near" warning unless it's intermission

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users