Photo

Warning for Rollaug: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 19 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

User: Rollaug
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

This post is more appropriate for the "simple questions" thread. I'll move it there for you, but make sure to ask in the right place next time.

Also, always capitalize the first person pronoun "I," no matter where in a sentence you use it.

Original Post:

Hello. After 8 years of wow ive finally found the right class for me a couple of months ago. I was just getting the hang of 2h rotations when i was so lucky to come across a thunderforged 1-hander, so i felt obligated to swap to DW. In that regard i have a couple of questions.

Firstly im using the Blood tap talent macroed with Frost Strike, how does this effect my rotation regarding Unholy Runs. I keep DnD on CD at all times, and i use Blood plague when needed. But do i still have to work obliterate in there aswell? I feel im kinda wasting frost runes on it, but if not i feel im not using my Unholy Runes properly. What do you reckon? I find it hard to sustain a good single target dps. Havent gotten to try i out after i swapped from Noxxic gems/rotation to the one on here tho. But doing some LFR i think i did about 95-100k on single target bosses. And i feel that is a bit low with ilevel 510.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users