Jump to content


Photo

[Fixed] LUA error re: Wild Mushroom: Bloom


  • Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Valynne

Valynne

    Glass Joe

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:38 AM

When our druid heals casts Wild Mushroom: Bloom (and when he blows them up) I'm receiving the following LUA error - which is all the time - (as of this timestamp 09:30pm EST 5.24.2013 - I updated DBM three times during our ToT run as my Curse client kept saying there were updates) - this is happening on Council of Elders. I reverted to an earlier version of DBM given by a team member (sorry, not sure which one...it seems to be dated 5/21) and the error disappeared.

Message: Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:414: attempt to concatenate a table value
Time: 05/24/13 21:35:36
Count: 16
Stack: Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:414: in function <Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:402>
(tail call): ?
Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:415: in function <Interface\AddOns\DBM-Core\DBM-Core.lua:402>

Locals: self = nil
event = "UNIT_DIED"
isUnitEvent = true
(for generator) = <function> defined =[C]:-1
(for state) = <table> {
1 = <table> {
}
}
(for control) = 1
i = 1
v = <table> {
timers = <table> {
}
specwarns = <table> {
}
modelId = 47785
isTrashMod = true
noHeroic = false
hasChallenge = false
hasLFR = true
modId = "DBM-ThroneofThunder"
oneFormat = false
type = "RAID"
stats = <table> {
}
UNIT_DIED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:119
zones = <table> {
}
revision = 9361
Options = <table> {
}
DefaultOptions = <table> {
}
id = "ToTTrash"
OnSync = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:153
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:146
countdowns = <table> {
}
SPELL_AURA_APPLIED = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:87
SPELL_CAST_START = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:70
registeredUnitEvents = <table> {
}
categorySort = <table> {
}
localization = <table> {
}
announces = <table> {
}
addon = <table> {
}
optionCategories = <table> {
}
}
zones = <table> {
930 = true
}
handler = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\DBM-ThroneofThunder\ToTTrash.lua:119
modEvents = <table> {
UNIT_DIEDboss1 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDmouseover = true
UNIT_DIEDboss4 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDfocus = true
UNIT_DIEDboss3 = true
UNIT_DIEDfocus = true
UNIT_DIEDtarget = true
UNIT_DIEDboss2 = true
UNIT_DIEDboss5 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDboss4 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDboss1 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDboss3 = true
UNIT_DIEDmouseover = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDtarget = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDboss5 = true
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDEDboss2 = true
}
(*temporary) = "UNIT_DIED"
(*temporary) = <table> {
sourceName = "Wild Mushroom"
destFlags = 8466
event = "UNIT_DIED"
sourceRaidFlags = -2147483648
destRaidFlags = 0
destName = "Wild Mushroom"
destGUID = "0xF130BA2100001EAD"
timestamp = 1369445742.466
sourceFlags = 8466
sourceGUID = "0xF130BA2100001EAD"
}
(*temporary) = nil
(*temporary) = "attempt to concatenate a table value"
mainFrame = <unnamed> {
0 = <userdata>
}
registeredEvents = <table> {
CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_YELL = <table> {
}
LFG_COMPLETION_REWARD = <table> {
}
LFG_PROPOSAL_SHOW = <table> {
}
PLAYER_ENTERING_WORLD = <table> {
}
CHAT_MSG_MONSTER_EMOTE = <table> {
}
UNIT_DIED_UNFILTERED = <table> {
}
CHAT_MSG_WHISPER = <table> {
}
CHAT_MSG_BN_WHISPER = <table> {
}
UNIT_DIED boss1 boss2 boss3 boss4 boss5 target focus mouseover = <table> {
}
CHAT_MSG_ADDON = <table> {
}
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED = <table> {
}
PLAYER_REGEN_DISABLED = <table> {
}
WORLD_STATE_TIMER_STOP = <table> {
}
UNIT_HEALTH = <table> {
}
ACTIVE_TALENT_GROUP_CHANGED = <table> {
}
CINEMATIC_START = <table> {
}
SPELL_CAST_START = <table> {
}
ADDON_LOADED = <table> {
}
ZONE_CHANGED = <table> {
}
GROUP_ROSTER_UPDATE = <table> {
}
PLAYER_REGEN_ENABLED = <table> {
}
UNIT_HEALTH mouseover target focus boss1 boss2 boss3 boss4 boss5 = <table> {
}
INSTANCE_ENCOUNTER_ENGAGE_UNIT = <table> {
}
UNIT_SPELLCAST_SUCCEEDED boss1 boss2 boss3 boss4 boss5 target focus mouseover = <table> {
}
UNIT_DIED = <table> {
}
UPDATE_MOUSEOVER_UNIT = <table> {
}
ZONE_CHANGED_NEW_AREA = <table> {
}
SPELL_AURA_APPLIED = <table> {
}
UNIT_DESTROYED_UNFILTERED = <table> {
}
CHAT_MSG_RAID_BOSS_EMOTE = <table> {
}
WORLD_STATE_TIMER_START = <table> {
}
PLAYER_TARGET_CHANGED = <table> {
}
LFG_PROPOSAL_SUCCEEDED = <table> {
}
LFG_PROPOSAL_F

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

    French Hacker

  • ♦ Administrators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

i may have commited a fix for this. i been testing and correcting errors in the new event handler by running LFRs to test it outl

#3 Tandanu

Tandanu

    Von Kaiser

  • Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 25 May 2013 - 01:00 PM

Sorry, my bad. I didn't test UNIT_DIED/DESTROYED events when changing the UNIT_*-event handlers. UNIT_DIED and UNIT_DESTROYED events aren't actually UNIT_* events




0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users