• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 tehfox

tehfox

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 03:19 AM

So i just noticed the dbm option under the tortos fight to play a countdown before its time to kick. After a few attempts it seems the audio clip doesnt always play at the right time. on one attempt it seemed like it kept playing earlier as the fight progressed to where the countdown would be finished before tortos does his stomp. On the next attempt, the countdown was late and didnt start counting until after the breath cast. I thought maybe this was related to the other audio problems everyone was having with it clipping but the sound is clear, and i just updated dbm before tonights raid about 4.5 hours ago and the use master audio selection was checked.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 893 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 29 May 2013 - 06:31 AM

where both countdowns on? that could be a confusing mess and cause problems.

also, the breath timer isn't very accurate, it's why i didn't want to add a countdown to it in first place, someone else did that. it's not accurate at all though which is why it's off by default. breath timer doesn't take his rising anger into considering at all which shortens timer every time it's cast. completely redoing breath code just requires figuring out formula like we have for council for the energy gains before it's really accurate

#3 tehfox

tehfox

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 29 May 2013 - 09:52 PM

No, just the breath countdown was on. I also disabled most of the progress bar timers. IMO the 5 second countdown audio clip makes the fight night and day easier for the kicker if it was only a little more accurate.. the progress bar timer seems to do a lot better accuracy wise, is it not possible to just trigger the countdown clip when the progress bar reaches 5 sec?

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 893 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 30 May 2013 - 12:00 AM

that's what it does, the countdown is equal to Cd bar. it should always start at 5 seconds remaining on that timer.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users