Photo

Deadly Boss Mods 5.3.2 - Bug Fix Release; Update ASAP!

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Tandanu

Tandanu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 June 2013 - 12:22 AM

DBM 5.3.2 is now available.

The most important changes are bug fixes:
  • DBM no longer shows an error when joining a LFR that is currently in combat
  • Battleground timers are fixed

Download:

DBM-Core and Pandaria Mods Posted Image
This is the default download package. It contains the core of DBM and boss mods for all instances and battlegrounds in Pandaria.

Please update your old content mods as well, if you had any of them installed and didn't already update them with 5.3.1:

Cataclysm Mods Posted Image
This download contains boss mods for all bosses in Cataclysm. You still need DBM-Core from the package above to use them.

WotLK Mods Posted Image
This download contains boss mods for all bosses in Wrath of the Lich King. You still need DBM-Core from the package above to use them.

BC and Vanilla Posted Image
This download contains boss mods for all bosses in Burning Crusade and Vanilla WoW. You still need DBM-Core from the package above to use them.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 769 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 June 2013 - 01:33 AM

Just to add, we also managed to slip a new feature in.

There is now an additional count voice "Kolt" in options for use. In addition to this voice, we added a second voice option that lets you choose a preference for a secondary voice. Primary voice option will be used by like 95% of countdowns right now. There are a couple encounters however that now utilize whatever your secondary voice setting is. This is because those encounters have more than one countdown timer and we felt it would be confusing to have two countdowns that use same voice. A secondary option offers a distinction that allows two countdowns to coexist.

Should you want both countdowns to use the same voice, simply set them both to the same voice, it's as easy as that.

#3 WillyT

WillyT

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:26 PM

I keep getting a pop up telling me my DBM is out of date. I go to Curse and it keeps telling me I am up to date. What is going on. I try to download the update from here but it doesn't work. Also why is there so much updating of DBM. All anyone needs to know is when the boss or adds are attacking what they are attacking with and when to move to get out of it's way. No one needs anything else. I don't care if Blizz has decided to make the bosses left ear twitched or not (as a sarcastic example) If there is no large scale changes to the bosses or adds of an instance then don't make any changes to DBM.

#4 Tandanu

Tandanu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 06 June 2013 - 08:44 PM

What version are you running? Try checking the GUI (/dbm) or the version check /dbm ver.

BTW, you can disable the popup in the DBM settings...

#5 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 769 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 June 2013 - 10:30 PM

are you using an alpha version instead of release? it will now warn out of date if you are using an alpha version and there is a newer alpha available. it should ONLY do this with alpha though. release version won't bug you until a new release is out

#6 joeyeng1

joeyeng1

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 June 2013 - 02:45 PM

I've uninstalled and reinstalled and still cannot get DBM to work since the release of MoP. When I try to open DBM while in for example LFR, I can get the bosses name to appear but NO tactics. Please advise. Thank you

#7 Tandanu

Tandanu

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 59 posts

Posted 09 June 2013 - 10:40 AM

Can you upload a screenshot of this?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users