- DBM can't always accurately skip cinematics for you if you are on any of the timeless isle visions of time quests. This is because blizzards CINEMATIC_START api lacks movieIDs to properly tell quest scene from annoying raid scenes you've seen 100x
- DBM may skip second cinematic in Auchindoun even if it's first time reaching that point. This is because there is no distinction in CINEMATIC_START event on movieID within api to allow us to know one movie from another within the SAME zone, so dbm thinks the second movie is same as first movie and skips it.
- If no DBM-Core profile exists, dbm will not save any settings for DBM-Core (window positions, special warning colors, fonts, etc). Creating a new profile will resolve this. (r12545)
- A regression in zone filtering may cause false combat start with bosses you are no where near (such as brackenspore in garrison) when syncs are sent from other group members. (r12583)
- Buff Fades timer and countdown yells of Gaze of abyss are 5 seconds off on Margok encounter. (r12580)
- Range frame may close when transition ends on Margok encounter, even if mages are still up and have fixates out. (r12574)
- Gaze of abyss stacks will announce twice to player on margok encounter. This is not intended. (r12567)
- Players who have branded debuff may not see Mark of Chaos radar if they are too close to tank (r12567)
- Branded NOT on player is prioritized over replicating nova wave. This is wrong. Replicating nova should be >. (r12567)
- Brackenspore breath warning may twice. (r12575)
- Super rare bug where Accelerated Assault taunt warnings may stay disabled if boss' mark of chaos is interrupted by pushing into phase transition. (r12616)
- Two bugs where voice alert special warning sound filter would not filter big add warning on margok, but would filter force nova cast alert. (r12615)
- Some timers/warnings may be off do to changes between beta testing and live.
- Rukhmar has no timers.
5 man dungeons:
- Blat auto marking may keep applying and unapplying (r12553)