- DBM can't always accurately skip cinematics for you within Siege of Orgrimmar if you are on any of the timeless isle visions of time quests. This is because blizzards CINEMATIC_START api lacks movieIDs to properly tell quest scene from annoying raid scenes you've seen 100x
- DBM may skip second cinematic in Auchindoun even if it's first time reaching that point. This is because there is no distinction in CINEMATIC_START event on movieID within api to allow us to know one movie from another within the SAME zone, so dbm thinks the second movie is same as first movie and skips it.
- DBM is counting boss resets as wipe. This is a bug/regression that occurred some releases ago when stats code was refactored. This is not intended and is fixed in alpha/Next release. Any pull shorter than 30 seconds should not add to wipe stats.
- If 3rd marked for death takes longer than 0.5 seconds to go out (mythic blackhand), DBM messes up icons and yells. The wait time wasn't long enough and the fallback count code was bugged as of a recent update. This is fixed in alpha/Next release.
- Slag counter never resets between pulls on Blackhand, this results in slag count to just always increase. This is fixed in alpha/Next release.
5 man dungeons:
- Garrison Invasion mods don't load properly for summonable world bosses. These mods only work if you manually load World events before pulling boss :\. This will be fixed by splitting Garrison bosses into their own mod with different loading scheme in future update.