• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Iceblossom

Iceblossom

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 05:07 PM

I believe this has happened with the 6/18/13 maintenance day.

I run several of my characters through Kara for Attumen's mount (yes, still... it eludes me) each week. Each of the characters has received a "wipe" message after the encounter this week. Today, I took a character in that had never been in Kara before and got the same "you have one total wipe" message. I always wait for phase 2 of the encounter, as one time I killed too quickly and had unlootable corpses. So with 5 different characters and kills, I have gotten essentially the same message on each.

Attumen the Huntsman yells: Always knew... someday... I would become... the hunted.
Reputation with The Violet Eye increased by 262.
You are now saved to this instance.
<Deadly Boss Mobs> Combat against 10 player Attumen the Huntsman (5%) ended after 53 seconds. You have 1 total wipes on this difficultly.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 778 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:01 PM

i fixed this in newer BC/vanilla mods 2 days ago. there was a bad creatureid in there for his kill detection. his creatureid is changed (not sure when this happened) from when i originally wrote the mod.

Unfortunately we are transitioning some stuff right now in core, so for you to get the kara fix, you'll need to use latest dbm alpha, otherwise the bc/classic mods won't work at all.
http://elitistjerks...._compatibility/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users