Photo

Warning for Wally1169: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 30 June 2013 - 08:54 PM

User: Wally1169
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The first part of your post should have been a PM.

The second part should have been left out completely. Yes when 5.4 comes your gear won't be the best gear for your level of time commitment anymore. More content is a good thing! Please don't whine about things the rest of us are looking forward to.

Original Post:

Since the trinket list in the OP is based on the assumption that you're in BiS gear, listing LFR trinkets feels... incongruous. :) Static trinket lists aren't very reliable anyway, particularly not given the stat-value swings that can take place depending on what you've got equipped. Keep using Shadowcraft, it's your best bet right now for an accurate recommendation.

Well, LFR trinkets are no less BIS compared to Normal than Normal are compared to Heroic. If you follow your logic, the only trinkets that should be up there are Heroics (and maybe just even Heroic Thunderforged, however I get the point stated previously on that). Nevertheless, I am using SC and other sites and am now at nearly LFR-BIS, which is awesome, except that 5.4 is coming and I'll have to start all over again :-/

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users