2 replies to this topic

#1 Hinalover

Hinalover

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 06 July 2013 - 06:29 PM

I'm not sure if you have looked at the In-game Journal since the last build but the "Berserk" timer has been updated for normal and heroic. The latest build has the Normal Berserk timer set to 7 minutes and the heroic timer set to 4 minutes.

Normal -
"If the Amalgam isn't defeated within 7 min, the Quarantine Zone will initiate its safeguards, slaying all within it's confines."

Heroic -
"If the Amalgam isn't defeated within 4 min, the Quarantine Zone will initiate its safeguards, slaying all within it's confines."

I believe the trigger for this is

Quarantine Safety Measures - Spell - World of Warcraft

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 884 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 07 July 2013 - 02:09 AM

I wouldn't really consider it a "bug" since there is no way at this time to confirm EJ isn't flat wrong. there are a lot of things wrong in journal. spell durations, spell names, even what some spells do are wrong in EJ at moment. i don't think it's synced up to latest fight changes yet. I may apply change anyways but I won't do it right away until i see that fight come up in testing schedule.

#3 Hinalover

Hinalover

Don Flamenco

• Members
  • 305 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 07 July 2013 - 07:38 AM

I wouldn't really consider it a "bug" since there is no way at this time to confirm EJ isn't flat wrong. there are a lot of things wrong in journal. spell durations, spell names, even what some spells do are wrong in EJ at moment. i don't think it's synced up to latest fight changes yet. I may apply change anyways but I won't do it right away until i see that fight come up in testing schedule.

Well, I know they updated the journal on several fights since last build; Such as Sha of Pride changed how they are handling the 75-99 Pride ability (moving the old version [teleport to an alternate realm and continue running until you run through 4 orbs (down from 10)] to Heroic only) as well as removing how tanks were forced to tank swap on Norushen (took out the forced "Test" for tanks mechanic). Though changing Norushen's Unleshed Anger to 400,000% Weapon Damage may just hurt. However generally speaking, from the fights I've looked at (up to General Nazgrim) most of the changes were just number adjustments. I was just just trying to help in the sense that the Journal stated last build it was a 10 minute timer, now it's 7 and 4 on Heroic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users