Photo

Infraction for Juzluu: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 06:20 PM

User: Juzluu
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Here is a link for you.

Original Post:

Getting some seemingly wonky results in Shadowcraft right now, wanted to get some feedback from people who know this stuff well. I'm at 534 ilvl right now with a meta and 2 RPPM trinkets. I had been mastery up to this point, but haste just started to outweight mastery by a bit so I wanted to try it. It only gave me an extra couple hundred EP total, but it was according to Shadowcraft a dps increase. But even though the haste setup gives me more dps, once I'm there the value of mastery goes higher than haste again, by a non trivial amount.

Another issue is offhand weapon. I trust shadowcraft to be sure, but it's telling me a heroic Megaera dagger is better than heroic Spiritsever. I was under the impression this is almost never the case. And anecdotally, I seem to do better with the Spiritsever than the Meg dagger. Obviously anecdotal experience is of limited use, but I was wondering if anyone else had a setup where a heroic dagger was outperforming heroic Spiritsever in the offhand. Also curious how that offhand decision would change haste/mastery. Right now, the Spiritsever is actually increasing the value of mastery relative to haste. Any insights would be appreciated.

#2 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 15 July 2013 - 12:07 AM

This infraction has been reversed.

Reason:

User sent a polite PM, and the reply to this post has value.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users