• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Monkery

Monkery

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 02:45 AM

It's a great addon, but I realized on problem: we can set up two bars for timers, which Huge Bar will pop up when the event is coming in 5sec. However, what if I just want the small timer bar? The small bar is actually not sorted. Is there a point that make a timer without sorting it?

Also is that possible to make an option to reverse the event name and timer position for this timer bars?

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1045 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:02 AM

so you want to have it not move to big bar but copy there while still retaining small one? i'm not sure why you'd want 2 of same timer up. or perhaps do you just not look at the big bars at all and only small bars? you can disable the big bars if you just want to keep all timers in one spot?

#3 Monkery

Monkery

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 03:11 AM

Yes, but the thing is the small bars are not sorted! And Yes, I don't have to look at the Big Bars sometimes. that's why I want to disable it.

AND for HEALER, sometimes I have to manage my CD like 1min ahead of an event incoming. The unsorted bars are useless for this point.

ALSO, honestly, i think these unsorted bars is a bug, wondering who can and will look through all the bars to find out the next incoming event?

#4 Monkery

Monkery

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 02:02 AM

Is there a reason DBM dont even care about this feature?

&

Is there a reason to list whole bunch unsorted timer bars for ppl to look for next inc during the encounter?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users