Photo

Warning for 11x: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,803 posts

Posted 25 July 2013 - 10:46 PM

User: 11x
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Discussions about how to improve our class are more appropriate for the official Blizzard ptr forums. This is a theorycrafting site, which means we discuss the best way to play the game that exists already. One good way to help improve our class, if you're able, is to do raid testing on the ptr and upload logs.

Original Post:

Well guys, now that my buddies and others are coming close to near BIS, I am really starting to see why sims got us at the bottom.

Also on ptr it's very obvious that even though we are not truly GCD locked (partly due to RNG) with all that haste, crit and mastery still isn't scaling well at all.

After testing some of the other classes I realized that even though im not proficient at those classes I am still outperforming my DK.

Has anyone considered any solid suggestions to give to blizz? All I see is crying and stuff that wouldn't work on the official forums.

Right now im trying to figure out a way to pitch the idea of total redesign of matery, where killing machine directly affects all crit passively and increase oblit, fs, and HB dmg instead.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users