SPIRESTONE -- US -- ALLIANCE
<Adapt> is currently recruiting all exceptional players of all roles, classes, and specs.
Adapt a mature, drama-free 20-man guild with a long and stable history. Formed during Wrath, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 with a US 85 rank.
All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule - we raid 8-12 PST on Tues/Wed/Thur. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have many members who like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR, do retro raids, pet/mount runs, etc.
6/10MYTHIC Blackrock Foundry
10/10HEROIC Blackrock Foundry
Realm First: Mythic Oregorger
Realm First: Mythic Twin Ogron
T14: 15/16H - US#85
Realm First: Heroic Grand Empress Shek'zeer
Realm First: Heroic Lei Shi
Realm First: Amber-Shaper Un'sok
Realm First: Wind Lord Mel'jarak
ALL exceptional players are considered - any class, spec, or role! We are always looking to improve our roster! However, below we have listed the priories of the all classes/specs. Finally, we may offer a paid transfer for exceptional applicants.
- BALANCE Druid - High Priority
- WINDWALKER Monk - High Priority
- HOLY Paladin - High Priority
- SHADOW Priest - High Priority
- ELEMENTAL Shaman - High Priority
- RESTORATION Shaman - High Priority
You can find all our recruitment information and class/spec priorities here: http://www.adaptguild.com/join
Adapt maintains an easy three night a week schedule. We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 8-12 PM Pacific (11-3 Eastern).
Following progression, our raid times typically scale down to 1-2 nights a week, depending on how long farm content takes to clear each week. In addition, we try to run 10m alt runs on Friday/Sunday, which are completely optional. We never ask our raiders to attend extra, optional, or extended nights/times! Our schedule is set in stone and we respect the busy schedules of our members.
- Help to maintain a drama free and mature raid environment.
- Due to our light raiding schedule, we need to maximize our time. In order to do this we expect players to keep errors and mistakes to a minimum. In addition, we expect all raiders to be very knowledgeable, up to date, and involved in the theorycrafting of their class/spec.
- Attendance is extremely important to any serious raid group. Due to this, we require 90% attendance from our raiders. We understand real life happens, however this should not be a regular occurrence.
- Have knowledge of all of this tier's encounters. We have an active forum for raiders, and we expect all of the threads to be read, and we encourage participation is strategy/theorycraft discussion.
- Have a positive attitude towards pushing progression and rankings. Server Firsts, or other notable kill rankings, are rarely done in few pulls. Progression will involve wiping on bosses for a reasonable amount of time before kills.
- Have a sense of humor! We are serious in progression and raiding, however most of us are friends in game, outside of raiding! Comradery and player cohesion is important to having a functional group environment.
Interested? Read On!
If you believe everything above applies to you well, then you might make a perfect addition to our team! Now what? Well, there are a number of ways to get a hold of us.
First, feel free to fill out an application over on our website (www.adaptguild.com). In addition, feel free to contact me in game for more details:
In Game Name: Lavathing
Server: Spirestone-US Alliance
For the most expedited response we recommend applying at the website AND attempting to contact us in game!
Thank you for considering <Adapt> and good luck on your guild search!
Edited by Lavathing, 26 March 2015 - 07:16 AM.