Photo

Warning for haniburr: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 09 August 2013 - 04:14 AM

User: haniburr
Infraction: 1. All posters are to make an effort to communicate clearly.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Always start your sentences with capital letter and capitalize the first person pronoun “I”. Also please use black as a choice color for your posts unless you want to point out something specific that has to do with numbers. End your sentences with a single period or question mark, don't use smileys.

Original Post:

Spirit not amazing for boomkins? but in my resto gear(sept trinkets) I can hit lvl 95 mobs 100% of the time(lawl 34% hit and i still out dps some ppl)

Just looking for a clairfication. does the projected glyph for our effloresence only move the effloresence effect from Swiftmend dropped on floor to being attached to a mushroom? Aka if we are not going to take this glyph than it will still be dropped by swiftmend? This is of corse assuming it goes live on 5.4(hopes)

Also, from how im reading as an overall Resto druids seem to be in a rather good spot from how 5.4 ptr seems to be shaping up and the projected changes. Are we going to see some band waggon trending towards resto druids in the coming months or are other classes getting some buffs that also make them attractive. I kinda read the patch notes and forums for the other classes and kinda stare blankly and not sure what it means..:confused:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users