Photo

Warning for darkhelios: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 14 August 2013 - 06:48 PM

User: darkhelios
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Since this is your first post I am issuing just a warning. The thread you are posting is for high end theorycrafting. We do permit questions but they need to promote substantial discussion towards a matter that needs a lot of theorycrafting. I will move your post the more appropriate simple Q&A thread.

Original Post:

Hi there,

this will be my first post here in this Forum so please be patient :P.

Ive got some questions and thoughts regarding brewmaster:
What happens to the staggering damage pool if it the damage exceeds the pool? (Example for make me clear: Under FB you have 75% Damage going to Stagger. You will take 2 Hits each 100% of your Life. This will result in 50% Health and 150% Damage in the "Staggerpool". What will happen.
Next, can we die from Staggering Damage? My experience is, that we dont die to it ... several times my life hit exactly one hp.

To the Discussion Ascension vs Powerstrikes etc. i want to add, thats its very comfortable to save 3 Chi for Guard and PB, so you only use chi 4 and 5 for Blackout Kicks etc. And in emergencys hit Guard with PB.
Edit:I have to hurry, could be that i will come later and drop some additional thougts.
How do you like the vampiric trinket? (the one with 2,5% life gain from deamage dealt)
What are your thoughts about the other trinkets?
What are yout thoughts about uptime from elusive brew regarding to crit cap and rng?

cu Aluni Siira

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users