Photo

Infraction for Ech1zen: Multiple violations.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,801 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:55 AM

User: Ech1zen
Infraction: Multiple violations.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

The core of your post seems to be asking for better ways to model movement and cleave mechanics in shadowcraft, in order to better represent actual in game mechanics. And that's a fine thing to post about, which is why I'm leaving your post in the thread.

But whining about how your fellow rogues are idiots, and Blizzard employees are idiots, and mages and warlocks are idiots, and telling other players to deliberately play badly while PTR testing to prevent imaginary future nerfs, and whining about those nerfs -- all very bad. Be more mature than that.

Original Post:

Regarding combat and t15+trinket it would be wise to stay silent for a time being. Although it's somewhat retarded to see how good trinket is for combat i do not care much because combat clearly need some love. I would not mind to see combat being top daps and not damn warlocks or mages.

It was so obvious that t15+trinket will be OP. IDK how blizzard didnt know about it. And now as rogues in official thread non stop talk about I will not be surprised if blizz will be forced to nerf it in some way. And you know what? That's because most of the rogues play assa and do not want be forced to go combat they hate so much...

EVEN if SCraft calculating is accurate it shows ONLY a perfect pathcwerc situation. And while everybody is totally obsessed and turned on numbers they do not understand that patchwerk style is 99% not possible in any way. So we wont be able to max utilyse our CD reduction and the difference between 0 sec cd on burst and 1 minute cd is HUGE. Having a big dpscap is not the same as having big DPS every fight.
I really want to ask, if it is in any way possible, to try to model a fight with huge amount of moving and traget swapping to compare results with 100% patchwerk. Because It's clear what blizz will do they will nerf once more combat damage to the state of patchwerk being somewhat close to assa but in any fight with high movement required combat will be 20-25% behind in dps. I do not want it to happen. I know blizzard too well to believe they will do something good.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users