Photo

Warning for Enzo90910: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Jessamy

Jessamy

Struck by Diax's Rake

• Moderators
  • 4,800 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 11:57 AM

User: Enzo90910
Infraction: 2. All opinions should be stated as succinctly as possible.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please don't quote-split to respond to multiple points from the same post. Just quote the stuff you want to reply to in one block, and then reply in paragraph form. Thanks!

Original Post:

I really want to ask, if it is in any way possible, to try to model a fight with huge amount of moving and traget swapping to compare results with 100% patchwerk.

Better minds than ours have tried and said it was too difficult to be worth it. I tend to agree with them.

I know blizzard too well to believe they will do something good.

I find your lack of faith disturbing. Combat is clearly proving to be a difficult problem for Blizzard this extension. I believe they will manage to make Combat viable on most fights this patch. IMHO, because of the instability of the spec's output, I don't think they will make Combat on par with Assassination, because buffing Assa is much more predictible and riskless (already in 5.2 with the 4p bonus, even more in 5.4 with the model-breaking trinket) than buffing Combat.

If you're looking to play your spec of choice every fight for the best-possible Heroic progression, you're only asking to be disappointed. Believe me, I have been in the past.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users