So let's use this thread to share these tricks, so everyone can benefit instead of figuring out 4 beta tests in that you don't actually have to drag items....
- Do your hunting quests as you level. (default keybind to pull up your Hunting Log is "H")
- When you have to "turn in" an item, you don't need to go find it in your bag and drag it over. Just right click it in the dialogue!
- You can still get loot (and exp) off mobs someone else has tagged.
- To type in a linkshell, push "/l1" instead of "/1" as you might expect.
- "/Shout" is actually the equivalent of a wow's general chat; it's different from /yell.
- Mobs you need for a quest have a little "sun" icon over them, and mobs you need for hunting log have a little swirly icon.