• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Moshne

Moshne

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 24 August 2013 - 11:14 PM

I don't see an achievement list in-game or on wowhead, and some of them aren't terribly obvious but give a fair amount of gold or cards. If you've encountered any please post them here so we can have a comprehensive list.

I'm ignoring the obvious achievements that you get through the tutorial and concentrating more on the hidden ones.

Award Gold
Chicken Dinner - 100 Wins in any mode - 300g
Collecting all Basic Cards - Every Hero to 10 - 100g
Crushed Them All! - Defeat every Expert AI Hero - 100g

Award Cards
Mrglglglgl! - Collect all Murloc cards - Old Murk-Eye
Arrrrrr!!! - Collect every Pirate card - Captain's Parrot
Gelbin Mekkatorque - Spend Real Money on the game (I believe a pack or Arena buy in will award it)

Unconfirmed Achievements:
Golden Arrrrrr!!! - Acquire every Golden Pirate.
Golden Mrglglglgl! - Acquire every Golden Murloc - Gold Old murk-eye
Big Winner - Win 1000 games in any mode.

- 13/13 HM -25m - W/Th/Sun 8-12 CST LF Mistweaver
www.somethingwickedguild.com

#2 Caniki

Caniki

Crayon in Brain

• Allied Members
  • 4,499 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 03:07 AM

From State of the Game - News - Hearthstone

We’ve mentioned previously that you’ll be able to spend real money in the beta to purchase card packs and Arena entry. Now, it is a beta, so we don’t expect everything to be in tip-top shape quite yet. With that in mind, we previously noted that as a thank-you for helping us test the in-game store, we’d be offering a special token of appreciation to beta testers who make a real-money in-game purchase during the beta test. We’re pleased to reveal that that gift will be a golden version of Gelbin Mekkatorque, which will be available throughout the closed and open beta tests. When you purchase card packs or an Arena ticket in any phase of the beta test, you will be granted the golden Gelbin Mekkatorque; he won't be available through crafting or getting a lucky hit inside a card pack. Once the game has released, you can still craft a regular Mekkatorque if you save up enough arcane dust.

Today marks the day that you are permabanned Caniki

#3 fr0d0b0ls0n

fr0d0b0ls0n

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 66 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:08 AM

In my F2P guide you can see all the rewards (except the 1000 wins in any mode for 300g, as it's not easy to get):

http://i.imgur.com/fAqvZj8.jpg
Follow the Moeko Principle.

#4 Moshne

Moshne

Soda Popinski

•  Patrons
  • 2,656 posts

Posted 25 August 2013 - 09:56 PM

Just got another one, 100g for defeating every Expert AI Hero. I did them all with the same Hero, not sure if that is relevant, but someone had mentioned on the general forums not thinking there was a reward for it.

- 13/13 HM -25m - W/Th/Sun 8-12 CST LF Mistweaver
www.somethingwickedguild.com

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users