Photo

Infraction for Frantics: To the timeout corner with you!

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Narcosleepy

Narcosleepy

It's not you. Really. I hate everyone.

• ♦ Administrators
  • 8,665 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:34 PM

Post: I met a nice girl: we were expecting something more with the length
User: Frantics
Infraction: To the timeout corner with you!

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Yeah, I'm just going to give you a much needed time out. This is the BB and we generally don't moderate in the BB but you need this. You really do. Shhhh. It's ok. Just sleep it off.

Original Post:

Dearly beloved,

We are gathered here today on this solemn occasion to bid farewell to our dearly departed. IMANG was born on October 26, 2007, and it lived life much as we all live life, in the constant chasing of a dream and of reminders of "the rules". Through the trials and tribulations of Hardbody's encounters with a younger Thelma and Louise, through Matte's close calls with death at the hands of a white supremacist, and the never ending mission of Fric to sully every woman on the planet before the end of time, we celebrate the stories contained within.

In closing, we raise our hands to the sky to remind us of the rules.

1. The Law of Affection: If your romantic interest wants to see you they will make time no matter how busy they are.

2. The Law of Conservation of Affection: Don't overdo things. Follow your SO's lead in terms of the affection they show. The more intense you are, the more you may scare the person away.

And if all else fails, put it in her butt.

Amen.

hahaha go fuck yourself. yeeah right. why not try give thoughts advice here. why do you need a stable relationship by 26? that's just bollocks. prick. can't handle different opinions without starting some snide gang up bullshit eh? sub goon rubbish

what kind of bullshit pussy rules are those anyway? law of treat a bitch like a bitch. law of be a man. law of its not hard. what is that shit . sodomite little bitch :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users