• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Wildsided

Wildsided

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:10 PM

I have the latest version r95 of spell timers but they are not showing up in the chat window or the cooldown bars when people cast spells like Hero, Brez, Raise ally, Soulstone, etc, any of the spells/skills listed in the section for them

I even deleted the folders for them on my computer and went into the WTF folder an deleted all files for DBM then reinstalled DBM again. I went into the setup and clicked Load Addon for all the Mists of Pandaria bosses, checked to make sure all was enabled and still no luck when I run in a Raid, scenario or Dungeon.

I do not use any skins or other addons that can seem to effect them, I manually download the files to download folder and unzip them to wow , any help would be greatly appreciated.

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 774 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 12 September 2013 - 11:23 PM

Yeah, I never updated or tested that with patch, I'm not one who uploaded it to curse and tandanu may have done that a little prematurely. It is untested so I have no idea about it right now. It'll get looked at eventually but it is a low priority right now. Got a 6 day raid week this week just to make sure to deliver best possible SoO mods to everyone first.

#3 Wildsided

Wildsided

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:09 AM

Hello,

Any idea when you will have a chance to look at the Spell Timers addon, I am a LFR raider , have no choice if I want to raid, my Guild of 400+ members is lucky if we get 6 online at one time, and my server has no flex raids for a DPS. They always looking for Tank or Healer and my 8 level 90's are all DPS.

Would have come in handy last night as some butthead was casting Hero every time it reset from the time we entered in the LFR I was in, really made it hard to do it well. What I like is being able to see who cast Brez / soul stone / raise ally so we know how many are left and who cast Hero / time warp .

Thank you for your excellent DBM addon , it makes raiding so much easier.

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 774 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 25 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

I've identified the problem. It's been fixed.

#5 Wildsided

Wildsided

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 11:47 PM

Thank you for fixing it,
But it seems to have a small bug in it, when someone casts a spell it repeats it 2 or more time in the chat window,
I cast Hero with my Shaman and had it repeated 10 times in my chat window as well as when cast from other Shaman.

It was in LFR if that makes a difference.

Thanks again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users