Photo

Warning for Dieudeflèche: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 16 September 2013 - 04:23 PM

User: Dieudeflèche
Infraction: 6. Do not post unless you have something new and worthwhile to say.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

Please use the pm faction to send your thanks. Although we do greatly appreciate them you understand that such posts only clutter the thread.

Original Post:

Oh, good lord. Why was I modeling BS instead of Crows for SV? This was an instance of not seeing the forest for the trees. I think I was so focused on the trinket comparison that I just dropped the ball on the actual SV talents.

I tweaked the gear profile slightly to do a bit more crit at a loss of some hit and expertise and gained a small amount of dps. I know there's got to be a better SV profile, but I won't be able to tweak it appropriately until some time next week. My main point in noting the Harrom's trinket versus Ebon was to show that using BiS BM trinket may hamper your switch to SV. If you get both trinkets, great, but you may want to stick to Harrom's when switching BM/SV profiles to avoid an unnecessary dps drop in SV.

Here's a couple of new profiles I setup, including a tweak on the powershot/crows/haromm's to increase 200 dps.

T16H SV Warforged DPS GT Haromm Crows: 365,684.01
T16H SV Warforged DPS Power Haromm Crows: 370,873.55

Haha its alright man it happens to us all!
I'm so glad I found that powershot'ness tweak! I'm looking forward to using it when gear permits.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users