8 replies to this topic

#1 FuxieDK

FuxieDK

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 08:47 AM

Hi,

1: Can we have an arrow pointing to person with Inferno Strike for non-tanks? People seem to be afraid of the yellow circle and move away from it (atleast on LFR and Flex)?
2: Icons (e.g. star, circle and triangle) on Gloom, Dispair and Misery.. Tellig people to nuke an icon is usually easier and better understood, and names (and easier to find Misery with an icon)
3: Skull on Anguish-add.. Should be self-explanatory..

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 964 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 05:50 PM

That'd require getting it to work first. THe mob spends most of it's time looking at wrong target. Unfortunately the wrong target is NOT the tank, it's the previous infernostrike target. As such, a standard tank filter won't work for filtering wrong target from right target. Only PERFECt timing of scan will (and even then will probably be wrong sometimes since we can't improve it with multi pass because again, can't filter invalid since the invalid isn't the usual suspect, the tank)

Maybe if we can ever get inferno strike target reliable, we can add more to it.

Some of the other icon auto marking is possible doable but i'll hold off couple days first. I'm trying to get things stabilized for another release tag with the tank distance filtering stuff. Another round of testing and possible adjustments tonight and i hope to tag a tuesday release tomorrow. After that I'll revisit additional features.

#3 FuxieDK

FuxieDK

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:27 PM

Doesn't the person with Inferno Strike have a debuff or something?

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 964 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:36 PM

Nope, no debuff, no event in combat log at all.

#5 FuxieDK

FuxieDK

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 06:38 PM

I see the pridicament, then...

But icons would still be nice ;)

#6 FuxieDK

FuxieDK

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

/BUMP

Are the icons scrapped, forgotten or postponed? ;-)

#7 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 964 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 02:23 PM

The target scanning never worked right. It too often returned wrong target. Because the mob is not tanked, there is no way to have a sanity check on it to verify it's right target, and i was annoyed how by often it grabbed wrong target, so yes it's scrapped.

#8 FuxieDK

FuxieDK

Von Kaiser

• Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 06 November 2013 - 05:57 AM

Anguish and Gloom are both tanked.. Sorrow is nuked as the first mob when available, which from my PoV might ony leave Misery, but odds are, someone have targetted it (by accident) before Sorrow and Gloom are dead anyway.

Don't see how icons can prove troublesome..

#9 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 964 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 06 November 2013 - 07:51 AM

Oh you still want adds icons. Meh I might get around to that eventually, once i finish diagnosing some paragons issues. They are just not that important since on normal/flex/lfr the fight is a joke and on heroic they have a linked health pool (so it doesn't even matter which one you attack on heroic).

I'll probably add it at some point though (off by default).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users