Jump to content


Photo

[Fixed] Spelltimers bug#2


  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Aneko

Aneko

    Glass Joe

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 09:33 PM

Still getting the spelltimers bug however it is now coinciding with another bug that I think is related but i'm not positive.

1st one:

25x DBM-SpellTimers\SpellTimers.lua:392: attempt to call method "IsInRaid" (a nil value)
DBM-SpellTimers\SpellTimers.lua:392: in function <DBM-SpellTimers\SpellTimers.lua:312>

Locals:


2nd:

39x Blizzard_PVPUI\Blizzard_PVPUI-1.0.lua:643: attempt to compare number with nil
Blizzard_PVPUI\Blizzard_PVPUI-1.0.lua:643: in function "HonorFrameBonusFrame_Update"
Blizzard_PVPUI\Blizzard_PVPUI-1.0.lua:329: in function <Blizzard_PVPUI\Blizzard_PVPUI.lua:321>

Locals:
self = HonorFrame {
0 = <userdata>
type = "specific"
BonusFrame = <unnamed> {}
SoloQueueButton = HonorFrameSoloQueueButton {}
SpecificFrame = HonorFrameSpecificFrame {}
GroupQueueButton = HonorFrameGroupQueueButton {}
Inset = <unnamed> {}
RoleInset = <unnamed> {}
}
event = "PVPQUEUE_ANYWHERE_SHOW"

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

    French Hacker

  • ♦ Administrators
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:48 PM

That's flat out impossible, IsInRaid() can't possibly be nil unless you're on wow like 4.0

EDIT, nevermind. There was still another call to the removed core function somewhere. The error is just crap because it's an invalid error.

#3 Aneko

Aneko

    Glass Joe

  • Members
  • 16 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 05 October 2013 - 05:35 PM

I know. but i was getting it every time i had spelltimers enable and it was spamming me from the moment i logged on & every time i had to go through a loading screen. I'm hoping the new update fixes it.

#4 Bertax

Bertax

    Glass Joe

  • Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 October 2013 - 11:20 AM

I got the error in SpellTimers.lua >500 times yesterday as well.

 

The file DBM-SpellTimers\SpellTimers.lua was using "DBM:IsInRaid()"

I changed it to "IsInRaid()" without "DBM:"

 

After that I have no more errors

 

If you install the latest version of the spelltimers that change is in.

You likely have an old version (like I did).


Edited by Bertax, 24 October 2013 - 11:26 AM.





0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users