Photo

Warning for finnmaccool: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 Therya

Therya

Fudge Muffin Addict

• Moderators
  • 332 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 19 October 2013 - 12:02 PM

User: finnmaccool
Infraction: 7. Do not beg for hand-holding.

Administrative Note:

Message to User:

All of your questions can be answered if you read the OP and the comments after. If you still have questions that the OP doesn't answer then you should address questions to the simple Q&A. A polite pm also will do the work. This is strictly a theorycrafting thread.

Original Post:

1)
don't ask, buy my prot pally is a tailor (it is an alt that use to be holy..) - should i use the 200 stam general enchant - or the tailor dps enchant? wowhead.com/spell=125483 (sometimes increase your attack power by 4000 for 15 sec.)

2)
Why do guides recommend 170 mastery on gloves instead of 170 str? wowhead.com/spell=104419/enchant-gloves-super-strength
I understand that 2:1 secondary better than str, but with str giving lots of parry + dps (more dps = more self heals + things die faster. and parry now giving GC procs - and not likly to be near the DR limits as we reforge most of it into haste these days anyways.)
With enchant gloves str being a 1:1 ratio with the secondary I would expect it to be better?
2b)
Same question for wrists as the str option is 1:1 with secondary stats.

3)
with the nerf to EF done Oct 12, 2013 (reduced the self heal bonus from 100% to only 50%). is it worth going back to SS?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users