7 replies to this topic

#1 Immortal King

Immortal King

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 11:57 AM

Hello,

My english is not very good i will try to explain the issue with the best i can,

well like the topic says DBM Not Working for me.

i tried

- uninstall/reinstall

- Cleaning the folders WTF etc.

- typing /dbm ingame and activating the tabs 1 by 1 myself (they disable again if /reload or relog)

On other computer there is no problems.

Even after i activate it myself ingame (with typing /dbm) the addon doesn't work during raid combat (only /dbm break and dbm cooldown works)

Please help

Thank you in Advance

Kind Regards

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 03:04 PM

When you say not working, can you be more specific? You are saying /dbm in game does work and you see all the zone names and can load them by hand?

Do they not auto load when you enter the appropriate instances/zones? Do they not work when fighting bosses?

Are you seeing any error messages?

#3 Immortal King

Immortal King

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:17 PM

yes /dbm ingame does work but i don't see ANY Cooldown timers nor Warnings when a Boss casts something or i must Run away etc .etc. Even if i load them by hand

They do not auto load (they auto load when i enter the instance) but still no cooldowns no warnings nor anything else (even cooldown doesn't work anymore by now - i see in chat dbm pull timer but not in mid of my screen for the timer only - and no warnings nor boss abilities no cooldowns at all)

No Error messages at all

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:24 PM

You also using VEM or another conflicting mod? You using any other mods that interfere with the combatlog or recall ever running any scripts to disable combat log?

Are you playing on wow 5.4? I simply won't be able to help you since you are describing a problem that should never exist. if mods auto load when entering proper zones, but no warnings work, then the problem isn't dbm it's something else that's keeping information from reaching dbm. or some bad dbm settings like pretty much everything disabled in options somewhere.

#5 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 04 November 2013 - 07:39 PM

Check global and spam filter options
Check under each individual mod/boss and make sure "enable mod" is checked off.

#6 Immortal King

Immortal King

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 09:55 AM

Just have DBM and DPM(deadly pvp mods) installed. Yes im playing on official WoW Server 5.4 on Twisting Nether.

i don't know what VEM is

#7 Immortal King

Immortal King

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 04:28 PM

Removed DPM (deadly pvp mods) now working

#8 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1222 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 05 November 2013 - 06:16 PM

Interesting and good to know. I don't think those have been updated in ages and were probably breaking something.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users