• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Darkrideer

Darkrideer

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 16 November 2013 - 05:33 AM

Hi, I have a simple question not sure if I'm in the right place, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

So I have DBM an all the expansion mods loaded. love the add, but I really need a addon that well show

me buffs/debuffs on myself an other tank.  When I try to use Blizz dbm either just does nothing or I get

error message. I tried loading an addon Quartz and that conflicted with dbm, I also tried ElvUI that too caused dbm not to function.  So with that said is there an addon that you would suggest for this or does dbm have another mod that will do it?  Please let me know what I can do, I can't lose dbm but need a buff/debuff helper.

Thank You

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1033 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 16 November 2013 - 06:17 AM

Quartz works fine with dbm. Don't know what you mean by Blizz, like stock UI? stockui and quartz both work with DBM.

ElvUI for most part works but it does mess up timer skins i think. 

Buff/debuff you probably just need a good Unit Frame addon. Something that will improve your raid frames and target/focus tracking frames. Which is is really up to preference and configuration needs.

DBM shouldn't prevent you from using any other mod though.

#3 lotddragon

lotddragon

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 10:39 PM

X-Perl and Raven work amazing with DBM, no problem with either.  Also, when Shadowed Unit Frames gets updated and stops with taint logs, it works very well too

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users