• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Xagnut

Xagnut

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

Hey, I was having a small issue with the placement of my Raid Warnings bars and can't find any info on it anywhere. When I open the DBM options and click on the MOVE ME button under Raid Warnings, a red handle appears so I can place them where I want. My issue is that the next time I log in the Raid Warnings bars are back to their default position and I have to move them again because they block my vision. Is there a way to get them to stay where I put them once and for all?

Xagnut

CTR Azuregos

Aerie Peak US

#2 JessiBear2115

JessiBear2115

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 March 2014 - 10:53 AM

Every time I log into a character or reload my UI, DBM is moving raid warnings back to the default position.  This has become quite annoying as it covers my timer bars.  I have been using DBM since its inception but will be forced to switch to one of the alternative addons if this bug cannot be fixed soon,

#3 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 04:29 PM

I cannot reproduce this problem. This has to be a mod conflict of some sort. Or you possibly have a permissions error on your wtf folder preventing wow from writing updated savedvariables on exit. Or wow isn't exiting properly. Maybe crashing on exit?

Although you say it defaults on reloadui too.

I just know i tested code and it's 100% on it's own. If you use another mod that messes with anchors though maybe that causes problems? MoveAnything will definitely cause this problem.

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 21 March 2014 - 07:14 PM

Try alpha 11126. However, after reloadui or login. make sure you are waiting at least 20 seconds before trying.

also, when you were testing before this version, were you waiting at least 5 seconds before testing? DBM waits 5 seconds AFTER login to set anchor, to try and avoid the issues with moveanything. I just tried increasing this to 20 to see if it resolves issue for you. Well, it runs at 5 seconds still too, but now it runs at 20 in ADDITION to 5 as a redundancy to fixing issue.

#5 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1042 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 18 April 2014 - 10:33 PM

Did the newer versions solve this for you?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users