• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 borglas

borglas

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 December 2013 - 10:32 AM

For the last 2 weeks, I am getting no audible warnings from DBM and the information box, as in General Nazgrim no longer shows. I have reinstalled DBM, having also removed the saved variables files. I am using the latest alpha version of DBM core.

Please advise, I'm fighting in the dark!

#2 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 935 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 08 December 2013 - 08:15 PM

Did you install any conflicting mods like VEM?

#3 Xotar

Xotar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:13 PM

I have the same problem, no more warnings for the last 2 weeks.  Can't hear the 'dont stand in fire' warnings, the change target warnings and other things like that. And no I didnt install VEM nor any new addons in the past 2 weeks.  May have did some uptating of the addons I already have though.  I uninstalled and reinstalled DBM but did't work.  Have any ideas?

Thank you.

#4 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 935 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:19 PM

I have no ideas. DBM has received little to no updates in last couple weeks. A minor adjustment to specific fights here and there but otherwise remains entirely unchanged. I use mine daily and find no problems with it. Can you both post a full list of installed mods, as well as what zones/bosses you are having trouble with?

#5 Xotar

Xotar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 December 2013 - 10:38 PM

Sure, i'll look in that tonight.  But first i'll install the DBM automatic updater, didn't know of that and see if it changes anything.  Maybe try the alpha?  Will try to erase the WTF directory too.

Thanks

#6 Xotar

Xotar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 05:50 PM

OK did some testing. The DBM auto-updater did a core update even if I did an update before through Curse, so seems the updater is better :)  But DBM is still not giving me any warnings nor timers.  Did some testing before raid with the 'test sound' in DBM, seemed to work OK, but in raid it's not.  Ex: SoO Immersus, no warning after Sha Bolt, the black void zone on the ground (think it's Sha Pool).  Fallen Protectors, no sound warning on Corrupted Brew.  Sha of Pride no timers or sound on the self reflection nor the manifestation of pride.

Now is there a way I can give you a list of my addons or do I need to wright them all manually?

Thanks again for your time.

#7 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 935 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

you are making sure to do /dbm and turn on relevant options right?
Also, corrupted brew only warns ONE of 3 targets on 25 man. on 10 man it only has 1 target so it works good there.

Go through settings thoroughly and make sure warnings turned on

Also, you seeing these messages

BossName engaged
Combat against bossname ended
bossname down after x time.

#8 Xotar

Xotar

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 18 December 2013 - 05:34 PM

Ok it's finally working now.  Think my toon was corrupted.

Thanks for the help.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dbm, general nazgrim, warnings

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users