Photo

Infraction for Giterdun: 5. Threads should be started if and only if there is some reasonable topic to discuss.

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 946 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 December 2013 - 11:59 PM

Warning issued by MysticalOS for 5. Threads should be started if and only if there is some reasonable topic to discuss. in Where is the Holy Paladin info???...
Given 1 points - expire on Dec 11 2014 06:56 PM.

Giterdun, on 10 Dec 2013 - 09:23 AM, said:snapback.png

Howdy,

I'm frustrated and can't seem to find any relevant and recent information about holy paladins. Why are there no guides or threads with helpful information about stats, gems and enchanting? I've looked for 1/2 an hour and can't find anything that isn't a minimum of one year old and even up to 5 years old.. WTF?? If this site is so elite why doesn't anyone delete old information that doesn't pertain to the game anymore and post current information so people don't have to look through years of threads? I can find ret and prot info just not holy.. 

I am a recently new holy paladin (2 months) and am raiding SoO 10 N and have struggled with finding effective and accurate information. Until two days ago I thought icy veins was the best and after speaking with my new guilds only other holy paladin I learned that my gemming is wrong so... I've succumbed to looking on these forums again.

I previously have tried this site with little results and I hope that maybe I can come to learn from some of the elite players of WoW...

Please familiarize self with forum rules. This is against many of them. People post guides and information in their free time and do not get paid to do so. If the information is out of date or not up to super high standard, it means we'll be happy to have people create meaningful discussion of mechanics or add to current discussions. Please do not make posts saying "Where is the information?" or beg for others to do work for you.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users