• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 wjbodin3

wjbodin3

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:41 AM

How can you change the color of the dark blue text that appears in the chat window with some warnings or alerts? WIth how I have my background set for the chat box it is almost impossible to read. All I seem to be able to find is settings to change bar colors.

#2 Bobyboucher

Bobyboucher

Glass Joe

• Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:09 PM

Do you have a chat box mod? Sounds more like a mod that has warnings recolored to blue when posted to the chat frame > DBM changing the color of your chat box (not even sure dbm can do that). 

Another thing you can look for is to see what color your warning and special warning fonts are set to when popping up on your screen. Normally you can find this in Options -> warnings it's the module you can more around with the "dot" to place where you like on your screen and can also recolor.

#3 MysticalOS

MysticalOS

French Hacker

• ♦ Administrators
  • 1079 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

The color warnings go in chat box is same color they display as. The dark blue on special warnings makes them hard to read in chat frame yes but you can change that color. Special warnings even showing in chat frame at all is very recent, normally reg warnings were only ones that showed there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users